Knauf Insulation Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slab 32 Ultimate 100mm (3.28m2)
For thermal insulation in residential and non-residential masonry cavity external walls, Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs have a special additive to make the product water repellent.
They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical wall tie spacings allowing a closed joint with adjacent slabs.
Earthwool DriTherm Cavity Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive, designed for use in external masonry cavity walls to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built.
Glass Mineral Wool
Masonry cavity walls
- 0.032 W/mK
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive
- Fully fill the cavity to prevent mortar snots and prevent bridges
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs,
- Quick and easy to install
- British Board of Agrément approved for use in all exposure zones